1. Names and contact details of the data controller and the data protection officer of the law firm
This information on data protection relates to data processing activities by:
Controller: TRUECARE Gesellschaft für Pflegepersonalvermittlung mbH, Fürstenbergerstraße 179 60322 Frankfurt, Germany. All details about us can be found in our imprint.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and kind and purpose of their use
a) When you visit our website
Upon access of our website www.true-care.eu, the browser used on your terminal device will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information will be temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The particulars collected without any action on your part and stored until their automated erasure are as follows:
• IP address of the enquiring computer;
• date and time of the access;
• time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT);
• content of the enquiry (specific page);
• access status/HTTP status code;
• name and URL of the accessed file;
• website from which the access is made (referer URL);
• used browser and, when appropriate, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider;
• language and version of your browser software.
The described data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• for ensuring a smooth set-up of the website;
• for ensuring a comfortable use of our website;
• for assessing system security and stability, as well as
• for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest can be derived from the aforementioned data collection purposes. The collected data will in no case be used by us for drawing conclusions as to you as an individual.
b) When you contact us via e-mail
If you want to contact us, you may send us an e-mail. In this case, you have to indicate a valid e-mail address enabling us to respond to your enquiry.
If you send us an e-mail, we will store the data indicated by you (e.g. your e-mail address and, when appropriate, your name and phone number) in order to answer your questions.
Data processing for the purpose of getting into contact with us will take place according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of the consent voluntarily provided by you.
We will delete the collected personal data as soon as their retention is no longer necessary.
Please note that a transmission of data via unencrypted e-mail messages may involve security gaps and that, to this extent, a complete protection of data against third-party access is not possible. For this reason, we recommend you to take this risk into due account when forwarding sensitive data.
3. Disclosure of data
A transmission of your personal data to third parties for other purposes than those listed hereinafter will not take place. We will forward your personal data to third parties only if:
• you have given your explicit consent thereto pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR;
• their disclosure is, according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, necessary for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims and if there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in a non-disclosure of data;
• the respective data must, according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, be disclosed by virtue of a statutory requirement, and
• a disclosure is permitted by law and, according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR, necessary for handling contractual relationships with you.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the indicated purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You may, however, configure your browser in a way that it ceases to store cookies on your computer or always creates a message for you before installing a new cookie. A complete deactivation of cookies, however, may prevent you from being able to use the full range of functions of our website.
5. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
• to request us according to Art. 15 GDPR to provide you with information on your personal data processed by us. You may particularly request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or of a right to object, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data in case that they were not collected by us as well as on the existence of automatic decision-making including profiling and, when appropriate, conclusive information as to its details;
• to request us according to Art. 16 GDPR to immediately rectify inaccurate personal data stored with us with respect to your person or, as the case may be, to complete them;
• to request us according to Art. 17 GDPR to delete your personal data stored with us, unless their processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for complying with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
• to request us according to Art. 18 GDPR to restrict the processing of your personal data if you contest their accuracy or if the processing is unlawful but you reject their erasure and we no longer need them, while you are in need of them in order to be able to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you objected to their processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
• to obtain – according to Art. 20 GDPR – your personal data made available to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request us to transmit them to another controller;
• to give us – according to Art. 7 (3) GDPR – at any time notice of your revocation of your consent once granted to us, with the result that we will in future no longer be permitted to continue any data processing activities which were based on such consent, and
• to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. For this purpose, you may as a rule contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or of the registered office of our law firm.
6. Right to object
To the extent that your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data according to Art. 21 GDPR if this request is based on grounds relating to your particular situation. In this case, you are kindly asked to give us notice of the grounds which result from your particular situation and are relied on by you when asking us to cease the processing of your personal data. After having examined your objection, we will either cease to process the data or adjust or continue processing. In the latter case, we will inform you about our compelling legitimate reasons. If you want to exercise your right to revoke or to object, an e-mail to info[at]true-care.eu will be sufficient.
7. Currentness and amendment of this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement is currently valid and was issued in May of 2021. The further development of our website and the offers placed thereon or, as the case may be, amended statutory or official regulations may make a change or amendment of this Privacy Statement necessary. The Privacy Statement in its most recent version may be downloaded from the website www.true-care.eu (link: “Privacy Statement“) and printed by you at any time.